Saturday, February 13, 2016

Kung Fu Panda 3: Review?

EVERABODAH

WAS

KUNG - FEW FAYTIIIIIING

Even Master Chicken.


Best character, wings down.

Does anyone other than me think this franchise has had enough? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's...
well...
Can I see a show of hands as to who's annoyed at how producers don't want to close off series? I mean, let's be real, it's never going to happen in this capitalist country, but I think by the time X-Men 27 comes out we should all be chuckling at the simple mention of the trailer. 

I'm not going to pull my punches here...Kung Fu Panda 3 was actually a pretty good movie. No really, it was. Because they had an awesome chicken.


Eat mor BEEF

I'll probably not even bother heading into spoiler territory here. I mean, if you've seen the trailer, you've pretty much seen most all of the secrets the movie has. 
Speaking of which, it's pretty short. It's only about an hour and a half. Which is a very comfortable length - just long enough for parents to keep their kids quiet for a bit, and just short enough so that they can watch it themselves without wasting too much time.

What about the humor? The Kung-Fu Panda series is kinda supposed to be a comedy. Mainly. Maybe it's secretly a satire for the government. Or maybe the government is secretly using it to dumb-down the younger generation. Everything goes back to the government.


State secret: Kung Fu Panda 3 is just
a big fundraiser for area 51.

The humor in KFP3 is, well, fine. I didn't laugh much, but maybe that's because I'm a heartless monster who sucks the happiness out of people.
I'm sure kids will love it, however. Funny little buggers. They'll love almost anything.


LEGALIZE MARIJUANA. 
SAVE CHILDREN.
~Govt.

Really though, what can I say? It's Kung Fu Panda. What do you expect? That's what you'll get. 

No comments:

Post a Comment