Monday, December 23, 2013

More Stuff Thou Shalt Listen To

Earlier this year, I posted a bunch of songs that were some of the best ever composed, in my opinion. Here, I'm giving you some more; these songs are some that I especially like to listen to while writing. Not to say that I don't listen to the others while writing too, but these I listen to more.


The original Batman score was, in my opinion, the best; it focused more on instrumentals and didn't have as much added effects as the later two movies.


Clash of the Titans: epic, epic soundtrack. Is up in the top ten of my favorite list.


The Last Samurai and the Batman series have some of the best sad music ever. This track combines sadness with action, making it an extreme 'must listen' on my list.


'Unbreakable' by one of my favorite Christian rock bands, Fireflight. This song combines despair, determination, and hope all at the same time. There's a reason it's got such a good rating.


'Get Back' by another of my favorite Christian bands, Nine Lashes. This song is a jumpy, get-out-of-your-seat and fight something song.


'Stay Close' again by Fireflight. I really need to buy the album by these guys. Such wow. Much amaze. So musical. Many applause. *doge*


I will leave you with this song, which is performed in the credits scene of the first Hobbit movie. Love it.


Well, I hope you enjoy listening. You're on break at the moment, so I EXPECT YOU TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THEM. Unless, of course, you have 2 GB of downloadable memory each month, like I do. Have fun, and I hope te gusta!

No comments:

Post a Comment