Thursday, June 4, 2015

Avengers: Hey, Ultron's 40

Yeah, I'm not kidding. Someone apparently put a picture of Ultron into a website that determines age based on photos, and his age came up to about 40 years old. Figures, I guess?

He's actually pretty guapo for a 40 year old.

Avengers: Age of Ultron was a fun watch. I don't think I'll even go into describing the plot, because it's mother sealin' long. And my left hand hurts. And it would be a drag.

Was it worth going to the theater twice? Yeah, I'd say so. They sure loaded this sequel with a lot of humor, which I'm cool with. Save for how they made fun of cussing. Were they making fun of it? They were, right? Someone tell me it doesn't seem clear cut what their intentions were in that for you, as well.

They probably could have condensed it a bit, but hey, more bang for your buck...? The length really wasn't a problem for me, and I don't think it would be for anybody. I think. More film, more fun, hey? Bite me.

Someone tell me what's up with Romanov and Banner. I could almost swear Joss Whedon was trolling all the Marvel fans out there. Does that happen in the comics? Even if it does, it still doesn't make it any less weird.

"What's supposed to happen next?"
"I don't know. Why are we two inches away from each other? I didn't sign on for this, Whedon!"

I really enjoyed Ultron's personality and how they kind of did a 'Psych!' thing with how he was portrayed so menacingly in the trailers. Hey kids, don't ever trust a movie trailer. They're like TV salesmen: they look and sound cool, but they're just trying to sucker you in for money.
Hey, wait, that's every type of marketing device, ever. Uh, kids, don't trust ads. Or TV. Or people.

"You see, blu-ray is the experience everyone needs, because it enhances the picture so much and...uh...this...isn't supposed to be happening."


I'll probably get it for five bucks in some overseas country and enjoy the 240p quality I deserve.
Stay thirsty, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment