Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Recollections and Reevaluations

You know when you look back over your life and think "Man, I was so stupid when I was fourteen."
Yeah, that.
Well, I was pretty stupid when I was fourteen. Still pretty stupid. Probably will continue to be stupid, hopefully in smaller increments.

Viola!

But let's not get caught in a rut of focusing on how I'm terrible - after all, when life gives you lemons, squeeze 'em for all they're worth. So let's see what's going on nowadays.

-I'm currently at the ripe old age of seventeen - and - a - half.

-Prepping for my first year of college (though, to be technical - and boast a bit - I've already dual enrolled my first year).

Just replace the $100 bills with $20s. Actually, $10s. No, $5s. You know what, just empty it altogether.

-Riding the wonderful roller coaster of life, on which no barf bags or seals are given.

-I have a couple wiriting projects under way (I'm narrowing my gaze a lot, so I can focus on completing what I've started), one of which is a fan-fiction for a game I used to play. Of which you can find the first chapter here. Don't bite too hard.

-Enjoying my summer, and hating it.


I really can't say how blogging will be in the future for me. I was seriously tempted to delete all of the blogs I have, but then decided that it's a good reminder of the dunce I used to be.
As for future posts, don't hold your breath (not like there are many of you that would kill).

Stay thirsty my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment