Monday, June 10, 2013

Justin Beiber

Yeah, yeah, I know.
The last one was Twilight, so I figured that by rational horribleness he follows.

Justin Beiber.

Ughoochickowgerroff. This guy makes me sick. He's a perfect example of how downhill this age's youth are going. He's a bad influence. Don't get me wrong - he can sing. I think the guy can really sing, even if he sounds like a girl; but his actual songs are crud. Come on! They are worthless. There is no grit to them. It's all ooh eee loveydovey crap. Come on JB! Do something worthwhile!
You could be such a good influence! You have so much popularity it's amazing! Can't you do something profitable with it? How about fighting drugs? Teen sex? Dropping out of school? People listen to you, dude! You can do so much!

But no. You're just gonna go ahead and keep on encouraging teens to be stupid. To 'follow their heart'. We don't need you, we have Disney for that stuff. Sheesh.

Aaahhh....man, I don't even want to think about him. Whenever I come up against someone who likes him and/or his stuff, I want to grab them by the shirt and shake them. "WHY? WHY? WHY? Have you no sense of discernment at all?" Lord come quickly and save me - us, from this society. I want to puke.

On that note excuse me, I think a toilet is calling my name. And you better belieber it.
Gah! Even that sounds stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment