Saturday, August 17, 2013

Why three blogs?

So, the question might have passed through your head 'why does this guy have three blogs?'

Allow me to enlighten you.

I started out with 'Me, Myself, and I' for the simple reason that I wanted to publish my writing...kinda. If you haven't been there, it's where I post some short stories and writing ideas and stuff pertaining to that. And that was all well and good, until...

...well, I started watching a whole lot more reviewers. I really liked them. I thought, 'You know what? I want to do that too'. Hence, this blog came into being. Of course, I also dump other stuff here, but this blog is mostly reviews.

And recently I started 'The Controversial Clown'. Why? Well, with the way this blog was exploded (in posts), I thought that I needed another place where I could rant about political and ethical stuff. I've been doing a lot of that in English class, but hey, why not do it on the Internet as well? And thus came The Controversial Clown.

I do hope you've enjoyed what you've seen so far, and if you haven't seen all of it, I encourage you to. I'm not just writing this stuff because it's fun, I want other people to evaluate it as well. Have a blast at all three places, guys!

Also, I'd like to really shout out to the people who've been doing this a lot longer than me, namely Clove and her circle of friends. You guys are awesome. Just...post more, please! I wanna reeeead!

Signing off, boys, girls, and others!

No comments:

Post a Comment