Monday, July 1, 2013

Man of Steel

Hey people,
I just recently watched the new Superman Movie, Man of Steel. I admit, I'd heard so much about it on the Internet and from others, I was pretty excited to see it. It got a lot of hype.

I'm not going to talk about the plot that much, if at all. I don't want to spoil it for you who haven't seen it.

It was awesome. Superman, for me, was always kind of a cheesy hero. But this movie did away with that. Finally, he learned to wear his underwear on the inside of his pants!
But I have to say, the movie wasn't cheesy at all. The alien culture that was Superman's origin was unique and realistic. The characters were well-developed and interesting. And the plot was cool. I fully recommend you watch it, and buy it when it comes out.

Wow. For such a long and awesome movie, that's kind of a short review.
Mah ii.

No comments:

Post a Comment