Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Worst Female Celebrity Ever

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEEEE! I DON'T WANT TO WRITE THIS!!!

But you must, precious!
Shut up, Reaper.
You will. Or else.
FINE!!

Nicki...*HACK HACK* Minaj. There, I said it.

She's known as a famous singer. I say 'known' because she can't sing.

Yes, I made the mistake of listening to one of her music videos a long time ago.

I'm now convinced she's one of the devil's many wives. And it's not a mistake I'll make again.
PLEASE. Don't ever listen to her "music". It's a waste of your life.

I suppose I should give some reasons. First off.
LYRICS, bleep. USE THEM.
She has no lyrics. She has words that ryme. "Starships fly, touch the sky," is about as complicated as she gets. Throw in a bunch of swearwords with that dump, stir and serve. Feeds about twenty million mindless zombies.
MUSIC. YOU HAVE NONE.
I'm dead certain she uses autotune, and even if she doesn't, she sounds awful anyway. How can you mess up Autotune? Well alongside Rebecca Black, she managed. It's just plain awful.

Why do so many of our celebrities have to be so messed up?
Whoops, forgive my slip of the tongue. They're America's celebrities, not ours.
Or, they're American in nationality. That's what I mean. Yeah.

GET OUT OF THIS COUNTRY.

I'm sure you might be wondering why I'm writing this now...well, I was sorting through some pictures lately and found one about Nick...eh, that woman. Alien. Whatever.
In the picture, she's tweeting something like "Brazil, here I come!!" and Brazil is replying "Eh...no thanks [she-who-must-not-be-named], stay wherever it is you are."

BRAVO, Brazil. Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment