Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Loopy

So I'm a little tired.
Okay, a lot tired.

And when I get tired, weird things start happening. My vision blurs. My reactions speed radically up (yeah, they do), I start attacking things randomly, and it mostly happens at night.

Wait, who's this?

Who-wha-
AAAAAHHH GET OFF! HELP, HELP! TWILIGHT FANS ARE RAIDING MY HOUSE!
No, I'm not a vampire! Go away!

Hold on a sec.
.......................................................................................

*smack* *crackle* *pop* *bang*

Siri, where can I hide a few bodies?
"That depends, sir. Are there any parameters?"
Yeah - they're all airheaded twilight fangirls.
"Oh, well, I can recommend a coffin seller near you."
Nah, forget it. I'll just incinerate them.
......................................................................................

Back. Sorry about that little interruption.
As I was saying, I get a little crazy when I'm tired. Basically, Reaper gets out.

Anybody have a Snickers? I get a little loopy when I'm tired.
But...then I'll crash later, needing another Snickers...
IT'S A VICIOUS CIRCLE
My childhood...

Oh, you still here?
Why're you still reading this?
I'm just complaining, you know.

Heeheh.

ALL GOVERNMENT MUST DIE

Oh, who're you?
The NSA?

..........................................

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments:

Post a Comment