Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Suffer

Oh Lord, give me patience
AND GIVE IT TO ME NOW!!!

May my endurance levels be off the charts,
my mercifulness heavy on the scale,
and grant me the grace to hide the bodies of those I killed because they were annoying.


I have HAD it with celebrities.

No, back up, that's not fair.
I've had it with stupid celebrities who do stupid things in the order of trying to get stupid attention.

Justin Booger.

Mylee Siren.

She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

And more, like Classic Tattooedandunintelligible Rapper and Annoying Gottagetinyourface Actor.

What is it with these people?
That's a rhetorical question. Anybody with half a brain could see what's wrong with them. And yet, thousands of thousands of people flock to gawp at their idiotic antics, worthless songs, and alien fashion choices.
Mindless zombies.
Wait, that's not being fair to zombies, is it? At least zombies know what they're lacking - brains.

Even some of the 'good' celebrities - that is, those that aren't trying too hard to get attention - I'm sorry, but then fangirlism/fanboyism comes in and ruins it. People, I understand liking a famous person because 'they're sexy' or 'they're cool' or 'they're nice' or whatever. But ninety-nine percent of you take it too far.

You know what? Maybe these people are all secret employees of the government to brainwash the American people into mindlessly following them. Yeah, that's it!
Wow, they're good.

Ah, do any of you happen to own a nuclear arsenal? And the private schedules of the above-mentioned atrocities?
Rant.

Rant.

Rant.

DIE, FOUL MINION OF OBAMA!

No comments:

Post a Comment