Friday, May 10, 2013

About Yours Truly

Hello viewers!

Here's some stuff about your host.

Right now, I'm 15 years old.

I'm a junior in high school, and I'm semi-homeschooled, semi-private schooled. They call it 'homeschool', but it's not really that.
If you're wondering why I'm a junior at 15 years old, well, my parents started me when I was two years old. They wanted me to get a jump-start on things, and honestly, I think anyone can do it.

I'm a professing Christian, and while our parents are pretty good about shielding us from the coarseness and temptations offered out there, some do get through. It's always a battle.

I am blessed with a number of good friends, including my schizophrenic self (his name is Reaper). Shut up, me.

I enjoy physical challenges and competitions; at least, versus guys. There's no doubt that there are girls out there who could beat me to whipped cream, but I honestly can't stand competing with girls. Just a personal twitch, I guess.

This blog itself is more of a general postplace of things I come across or want to talk about. It may include reviews, rants, controversial issues, plain boring blab, etc. You're picking the wild card, my friend!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment