Wednesday, May 15, 2013

School's Out

Hey guys,

Guess what? School's done! Hurray!

Well, not for me. I've got one week left. But it's pretty much done! And you know what?
I'm not that excited.
Sure, I whine and complain about how hard school is and how troublesome it is, but when I get into the summer I start appreciating just that. School was made to work your mind and train your knowledge muscles (err...what did I just say?). It's a good thing. And honestly, when I'm taking a break, it feels like my mind turns to mush.

That's one thing I really don't like in school. Breaks. Thanksgiving break, Christmas break, Winter break, Spring break...sheesh. Don't get me wrong - they can sometimes be great stress relievers, but they throw me off my rythm. I get lazy. It's hard to start up again.

Meh. So like I said, I'm not crazy about summer break. Sure I'm looking forward to it, but I'll actually miss the hustle and bustle of school. Anybody out there who feels the same, or is it just me?

Have a happy Summer Break!!

1 comment:

  1. *twitch* Don't...mention...school being out...

    I get four legit days of break, one vacation, then I start summer school. >_> Ah, the joys of having Asian parents. -.-

    *sighs*

    ReplyDelete